Alignment With National Policy for Preschool Education
The Ba Futuru Pre-School aligns itself with the National Policy Framework for Preschool Education, while keeping up-to-date with ongoing developments in this field. Our pre-school program is committed to the following principles, as outlined by the Ministry of Education:
- Provision of a supportive environment for children, families and staff
- Empowerment of families
- Promotion of a comprehensive vision of health for children
- Providing comprehensive learning opportunities addressing all aspects of development, cognitive, social and emotional, speech and language, fine and gross motor skills
- We embrace a community where adults and children are treated as individuals and are part of our community
- Fostering and maintaining a strong and positive relationship with our neighboring Seroja Community
- Provision of a continuum of care, dedication and services that allow stable and consistent support to families and children
- Ba Futuru follows the Government of Timor Leste’s Early Childhood Curriculum, published in 2014, which was created by national and international experts.
- In addition, our preschool teachers help with providing mentoring to other preschool teachers in the Dili and surrounding municipalities.